Orthotics are medical devices custom designed to provide foot support and correct abnormalities. Orthotics can help correct issues for low back, hip, knee, ankle and foot pain that arise over time due to poor foot biomechanics. At Stamford Physio we offer the custom foot care you need to enjoy your life! Using state of the art GaitScan Technology ® we can secure proper positioning of footbones, joints, ankles and knees. Your new orthotics will help to better support targeted joints that may have become unstable and will also facilitate normal joint movement. Orthotics are one of the most effective ways to treat various types of foot problems such as Plantar Fasciitis.
We recommend orthotics to:
• Help relieve pain and foot fatigue
• Help correct foot dysfunction
• Improve athletic performance, endurance and strength
• Benefit older adults who live with arthritis
• Benefit people who are overweight and put a lot of extra stress on various joints